Our next training in Munich will take place the 25th and 26th of June 2018:
Get your ticket here
Modern IT-systems are subject to ever faster development cycles. At the same time they get more and more complex. This means that close collaboration between Development and IT-Operations in a DevOps manner gets more important. This training teaches the cultural and technological basics of DevOps.
The training is targeted towards different audiences:
- Persons interested in the culture and practices of DevOps like leaders, stakeholders, organisation and personnel developers
- Members of development and operations teams like software developers, sysadmins and testers
The first day of the training is an introduction in the topic that is suitable for all target groups. On the second day we will experience DevOps in a practical example scenario. We will use state-of-the-art technologies and will experience the culture and practices of DevOps in small teams.
- Definition of “Devops”
- Three Ways according to Gene Kim
- Relationship to Agile
- What can Dev and Ops learn from each other?
- Cultural approach to mistakes
- Continuous Integration, Delivery, Deployment
- Conway’s Law and software architecture
- Automated tests
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Container Orchestration
- Continuous Deployment