DevOps for Managers
Modern IT-systems are subject to ever faster development cycles. At the same time they get more and more complex. This means that close collaboration between Development and IT-Operations in a DevOps manner gets more important. This training enables managers to understand and apply the culture and principles of DevOps. Using this knowledge, they are able to trigger change in their organisations and successfully introduce DevOps principles.
This training targets leaders and managers from development and operations, as well as from business departments.
We get to know DevOps culture, principles and practices using hands-on simulations. Exchanging experiences between participants is very important to us and will be given due space during the training.
- Definition of “Devops”
- Three Ways according to Gene Kim
- Relationship to Agile
- What can Dev and Ops learn from each other?
- Cultural approach to mistakes
- Automated tests
- Continuous Integration, Delivery, Deployment
- Conway’s Law and software architecture
- Containerization and Container Orchestration